By Marcus Gilmer in News on May 14, 2010 10:00PM
- The above is a piece of graffiti that some think is yet another example of Banksy's work. It was photographed in Pilsen earlier this week by Molly Kolecki and like that earlier work, appears on his own website in the "outdoors" section. For an interesting counter-point to the Banksy craze, check out what TOC's Laura Weinberg had to say.
- Former Blago Chief-of-Staff John Harris pleaded guilty to fraud charges for a second time.
- Add Midwest Bank to the list of failed banks taken over by the feds.
- Coming to Calumet Park: Obama Drive.
- American Idol contestant Lee DeWyze had a homecoming today.
- Why does Pepsi hate the Cubs?
- Wrankled by Sarah Palin's visit this week? Then maybe you'd prefer TOC's (NSFW!) photos of The Admiral's Sarah Palin look-a-like stripper contest.