By Marcus Gilmer in News on May 17, 2010 10:20PM
Photo by JesterVora21
- The search continues for an Albany Park boy who fell into the Chicago River while playing yesterday.
- The New Trier student accused in a hit-and-run admitted to police she had been smoking marijuana the night before the accident.
- Jurors on the Rod Blagojevich case will remain anonymous until after the trial is over.
- A new filing in court today revealed that the FBI has two highly-placed moles within Chicago's Outfit.
- Chicago's iO Theater is fighting the proposed commercial expansion in Wrigleyville.
- Natasha McShane, the second victim in the Bucktown bat beating, has finally been transferred from Northwestern Memorial Hospital to the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago and her family has released a statement.
- Jim Hendry gave manager Lou Piniella and the rest of the Cubs' coaching staff the
dreaded"vote of confidence." Wish we could do the same for him.