By Marcus Gilmer in News on May 21, 2010 10:45PM
Photo by yooperann
- (Retiring) Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens has given federal prosecutors a week to respond to the Team Blago request to delay the start of the former governor's trial (which also includes his brother Rob).
- Update to the shooting death of Chicago Police officer Thomas Wortham IV: it might have all been over a dare.
- While it looks like Thomson Correctional Center is still being sold to the feds, it's looking less likely that Guantanamo prisoners will wind up there.
- The new symbol for immigration reform: Dora The Explorer.
- Pitchfork Music Fest update: jj is out, Sonny & The Sunsets are in.
- Don't forget: go party with our pals from Gapers Block tonight at The Metro! $5 to the first person that can slap an "I Love Chicagoist" sign on Andrew Huff's back.