In Case You Missed It
By Marcus Gilmer in News on Jun 1, 2010 2:00PM
Photo by Ballistic Photon
- Weekend violence left over 30 injured and at least 5 people dead.
- The Blackhawks won Game One and Game Two of the Stanley Cup Finals to take a 2-0 lead over Philadelphia.
- The Tribune took umbrage with tourists on the Michigan Ave. Bridge.
- The annual Bike The Drive event took on a somber tone when one rider died of natural causes.
- The U.S. Senate race is heating up thanks to an imbroglio over Mark Kirk's Naval service awards.
- Ald. Roberto Maldonado (26th) suggested a boycott of the Arizona company that provides Chicago's red light cameras in response to that state's new immigration law.
- Police have a serial strangling suspect in custody.
- The Presidential Press versus the Fruit of Islam.