By Marcus Gilmer in News on Jun 2, 2010 10:15PM
Photo by Mark Mullis
- The Arizona boycott is now apparently making its way around City Hall.
- In the wake of this weekend's violence, 130 additional police officers will soon be on the streets of Chicago.
- Rod and Patti Blagojevich will take the stand in their own defense.
- The CTA will begin a one-year pilot program selling 3-day passes to convention attendees.
- Gang member's car is stolen, he calls 911 claiming to have been shot to get a quicker response, hilarity ensues.
- A 30-foot eyeball is on its way to Pritzker Park.
- Is it possible to boycott a trophy? That pointless cup that the Cubs and Sox will play for is sponsored by BP so be prepared for lots of BP logos at those games.
- Looking to adopt a cat? Now's a purrfect time: Chicago Animal Care and Control have so many kittens that some are being housed in cat carriers in the lobby.