By Marcus Gilmer in News on Jun 22, 2010 10:30PM
Photo by gabriel xavier michael
- According to a new report, the Mag Mile is seeing its lowest vacancy rate in seven years.
- One hard-working pooch for the Chicago Customs and Border Protection office sniffed out 23 pounds of opium last week.
- A CTA Red Line conductor is under scrutiny for pulling his train into a smoke-filled station during Sunday's track fire.
- The windows that were broken at the Willis Tower during Friday's storms? Seems they were caused by white pebbles on the building's roof used to reflect sunlight.
- The Pitchfork Music Fest is adding a comedy stage.
- To keep in mind for the New Pornographers' Lolla shows: Neko Case may seem like a sweet crooner, but she will not stand for your CD-throwing shenanigans [via more sources than we can count].
- Maybe the Sox won't be sellers at the trade deadline after all.