By Marcus Gilmer in News on Jun 23, 2010 10:40PM
Photo by luftegrofnetfo
- The severe weather is rolling in just at the thick of rush hour. Be safe.
- Break up the Blackhawks, literally? Rumors are flying that Dustin Byfulgien, Brent Sopel, and Ben Eager could be part of a huge trade sending the trio to Atlanta.
- A big head carp has been found in Chicago's waterway beyond the electric barriers.
- A Park Ridge "naturalist" was killed after being mauled by a bear in Yellowstone National Park last week.
- Robert Hoff has been tapped by Mayor Daley to succeed John Brooks as fire commissioner.
- GOP gubernatorial candidate Bill Brady comes out in support of more Wal-Marts in Chicago.