By Marcus Gilmer in News on Jun 29, 2010 11:00PM
Photo by clarkmaxwell
- Rep. Mike Quigley got a Congressional resolution honoring the Blackhawks passed, though there were five 'no' votes.
- Interesting story from LAist in the wake of our post on the latest Critical Mass mess here: the L.A. Critical Mass group held a ride with the LAPD and all went well.
- Mark Kirk, still apologizing.
- John Conroy breaks down the Jon Burge verdict.
- Skeletal remains were found in a Logan Square basement.
- Michael Miner tried to get to the bottom of Alison True's firing in a talk with The Reader's publisher Alison Draper.
- President Obama took Goose Island to the G20 summit.