By Marcus Gilmer in News on Jul 22, 2010 10:00PM
Photo by RAWRZ!
- It's looking more and more likely we'll be electing both an interim and a new senator on November 2.
- Is there something for Blagojevich to learn from yesterday's Sanchez verdict?
- Speaking of Blago, attorneys on both sides will only have Monday to present their closing arguments.
- Gov. Quinn didn't get the warmest reception when he gave approval to $500 million in transit funding today.
- And so it begins: Mayor Daley has begun the push for yet another Wal-Mart.
- In case your morning paper, Red Eye, Chicago Reader, Hoy!, books, kindles, smartphones, or crossword puzzles don't provide you with enough entertainment, the CTA is installing new magazine vending machines at some train stops.
Now why are you still reading this? Get on over to our meet-up at Goose Island Clybourn!