By Marcus Gilmer in News on Jul 28, 2010 10:00PM
Photo by gabriel xavier michael
- There's a growing sexual misconduct scandal in the Cook County GOP.
- Metra's also under fire for their recent financial scandals.
- Are tax incentives meant to lure film shoots to the area really paying off?
- Overlooked this morning: overnight chaos on I-80.
- As go the Cubs, so go their TV ratings which, like the team are less than stellar in 2010.
- With the Blago case now with the jury, WBEZ's Steve Edwards ranks U.S. Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald's top 10 cases. [via]