By Marcus Gilmer in News on Aug 10, 2010 10:30PM
Photo by Michael DaKidd
- Cook County President Todd Stroger's troubled jobs training program lost $2,7 million and could lose even more.
- The Cook County Sheriff's latest partner in crime-fighting: garbage men.
- The attorney for Rod Blagojevich, brother and co-defendant of former governor Rob Blagojevich, admitted he regrets not calling U.S. Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr. to the stand.
- Sen. Durbin on Asian Carp fears: simmer down, now.
- Virgin America is scrapping plans to fly out of Chicago.
- One of several contracts currently under investigation by the NHL is the Blackhawks' deal with Marian Hossa.
- The balcony has closed