By Marcus Gilmer in News on Sep 15, 2010 10:30PM
Photo by pantagrapher
- The family of the man whose decapitated body was found in Evanston yesterday believe he committed suicide.
- Mayor Daley: not a fan of Race To The Top.
- Toni Preckwinkle: not a fan of Forrest Claypool.
- Gov. Quinn has named a new group to manage the state's lottery system.
- The more things change, the more they stay the same: kids still hurting themselves imitating dangerous stunts they see.
- Charges have been dropped against a Wall Street Journal reporter who was accused of misbehaving a bit during the Blago Trial.