By Marcus Gilmer in News on Oct 1, 2010 10:30PM
- It seems some aldermen are pretty steamed about Rahm Emanuel's impending run for Mayor.
- It seems Tony Rezko , who pleaded guilty today to another fraud charge, is "ready and willing" to testify against ex-gov Rod Blagojevich if given the chance at the next Blago trial.
- Allan Kustok, the husband of slain teacher Anita Jeanie Kustok and charged with her murder, has been ordered held on $2 million bond.
- As the sit-in at Whittier Elementary School continues, a makeshift library has opened up in the occupied fieldhouse.
- Margaret Mathews continues speaking out about the incident in which she shot and wounded a 12-year-old boy, saying, "I didn't want to be a statistic at the hands of some young man."
- A UIC student serving a fall internship at Disneyland has reached a compromise with the park that will allow her to wear her hijab on the job.
- Carlos Zambrano claims he'll invoke his "no-trade" clause if the team tries to send him packing in the offseason.