Track that Truck! Flirty Cupcakes
It’s mid-afternoon and you’re looking for a sugar fix. Your best bet? Check Twitter, and more specifically, @flirtycupcakes to see if Flirty Cupcakes on Wheels is parked near you. With regular weekday stops around the city, there’s a good chance they’re within walking range.
Here are some short steps to make the most of your cupcake hunt.
- Step 1: Twitter that truck! Locations change weekly, with stops listed on their website. Don’t forget that traffic and weather may cause some delays. Any delays or changes in schedule are posted via Twitter.
- Step 2: Hurry into that line. Stops are on average only an hour at a time. Once that truck is parked, lines form quickly, and once they run out of cupcakes, that’s it folks!
- Step 3: Check the menu, posted on the truck. With so many light, fluffy cupcake varieties (ranging from devilishly rich chocolate to sweet, scrumptious cinnamon) it’s hard to choose. While not all cupcakes are offered every day, their “regulars” are listed on their website.
- Step 4: Understand your sugar needs. You can order a regular cupcake ($3.25) or a pack of four mini-cupcakes ($5.25). Will you want more than one? Most likely. We recommend the sampler pack of four mini-cupcakes.
- Step 5: Unwrap. Savor. Countdown to the next time Flirty Cupcakes pulls up near you.
But watch out, Flirty Cupcakes, competition doesn't come in just truck form. This Cupcake Car may quickly be headed your way.