Is Graham Elliot Making Sake? We Don't Think So...
By Anthony Todd in Food on Feb 4, 2011 7:20PM
We were tipped off to this sake by a reader, who claims to have done a double take when he saw it at a sushi restaurant in Sacramento. Since we haven't heard of Graham Elliot making a sake (and believe me, if Graham Elliot does anything, everyone hears about it) this "g-joy" brand sake must be an unfortunate coincidence. The name "g-joy" is almost too good to be true - Caitlin has g-joy every time she thinks about eating at Graham Elliot! If Elliot hasn't already trademarked/patented/copyrighted his signature lowercase "g" he should get shaking - otherwise copycats will start popping up everywhere! What else could we put that g on?
- A line of signature hats.
- A tie-in with GE lightbulbs.
- Golden Graham Elliot Cereal, each with a little g.
- Honey Baked Graham, with the g burned into the side.
- A series of eyeglasses, with a tiny g in rhinestones in the corner.
- An iPhone app called the "Grahamera" that takes everyday food and attaches a price tag to it ten times more than one would expect.
- A tour with Wilco?
Any great ideas? Put them in the comments!