Itching Outbreak At Cameron School Caused By Student Prank Or Chemical Reaction?
Photo by: pinkmoose
"Mommy, that was the worst thing that ever happened to me," a fifth-grader said to her mother after the haz-mat scrub down via the Chicago Sun-Times. Hospital officials said that the haz-mat procedure was necessary because the children showed signs of "some kind of chemical exposure."
"I don't think it was a prank," said one parent who asked to remain anonymous, to the Sun-Times. "I think it was something on the chairs because most kids got it on their arms. Some cheerleaders wearing skirts got it on the back of their legs."