Gather 'Round the Table - What Cookbooks Would You Keep?
By Anthony Todd in Food on Jun 14, 2011 6:20PM
Photo by John Crouch.
Daley mentiones a few of our favorites, including Jacques Pepin's Fast Food My Way and The Art of French Cooking, as well as some others we might have to buy. From our own collection... gosh, what a hard choice! We collect antique cookbooks, so those are automatically included, but of our modern books, we'd have to keep:
- Laurie Colwin's Home Cooking
- Simon Hopkinson's Roast Chicken and Other Stories
- MFK Fisher's The Art of Eating
- Lidia Bastianich's Lidia's Italian Table
- Marcella Hazan's Essentials of Classic Italian Cooking
Add your favorites in the comments!