Do This: "Belgian" Beer Tasting at Bluebird
By Anthony Todd in Food on Sep 8, 2011 3:00PM
Bluebird continues to throw some of the best beer events in town. Next Tuesday, September 13, they are hosting a tasting of "Belgian" beers. Why the quotation marks? These beers are Belgian-style, but they come from everywhere but Belgium. 12 different beers will be available to taste. The price? Just $30.
The full list of beers is below. Bluebird will also be serving some snacks. This event (like all of their events) will sell out, so email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want tickets.
- La Roja from Jolly Pumpkin
- 10 Commandments from The Lost Abbey (2009 release)
- Golden Monkey from Victory Brewing Co
- Mischief from The Bruery
- Ambrata from Collesi
- White Rascal from Avery Brewing Co
- Tiger Tripel from Nogne O
- Dubbel from La Trappe
- XH from Hitachino
- Derniere Volonte from Brasserie Dieu Du Ciel!
- Hades from Great Divide Brewing Co
- Confluence from Allagash (2010 release)
Bluebird is located at 1749 N. Damen.