Extra Extra: Is That Meat In Your Pants Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?
By Samantha Abernethy in News on Jun 5, 2012 11:00PM
- A central Illinois man was caught trying to smuggle multiple packs of steak from a Kroger supermarket in Decatur. The man stuffed his pants with meat, then returned five minutes later to do it again. [Herald-Review]
- The new Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital opened Monday. [Tribune]
- Have you seen these new ads from FM 101.1 featuring a smiley face with Rod Blagojevich’s signature hairdo. [Crain's]
- Former Sun-Times owner Conrad Black wants his conviction overturned, claiming funds seized by prosecutors when he was arrested and arraigned prevented him from hiring the attorney of his choice. [Sun-Times]
- The son of Illinois senate president John Cullerton is in trouble for allegedly threatening a bouncer at Innjoy in Wicker Park Sunday night. [ABC7]