Eat Like An Iron Chef Judge At Sepia This Week
By Anthony Todd in Food on Sep 5, 2012 7:45PM
Chef Andrew Zimmerman of Sepia won last Sunday's episode of Iron Chef America. Zimmerman competed in Battle Cream Cheese, and you can taste all of his dishes from the battle, albeit prepared under less stressful circumstances, from now until Friday.
If you're a fan of Iron Chef, what could be better than eating exactly like the judges. Sepia will be serving a special 5-course prix fixe meal of Zimmerman's cream cheese masterworks. These include:
- Rye gnocchi, dill cremeux, pickled lemon, smoked char roe
- Lobster rangoon, coconut, curry leaf, lime pickle
- Brandade pierogi, black truffle, Blis elixir
- Tandoori lamb loin, cream cheese “raita,” onion fritter, zhoug
- Yuzu cheesecake, blueberry compote, carrot cake ice cream, Walnut crumble, cream cheese icing snow
The dinner is $85, and wine pairings are available for an additional $50. Lots of reservations are still available for Thursday night, and a few spots are left on Friday.
Sepia is located at 123 N. Jefferson Street.