What The Hell Happened This Weekend: 10 Stories You May Have Missed
By Amy Cavanaugh in News on Dec 17, 2012 3:00PM
• Major beer news: Reyes Beverage bought Windy City Distribution.
• We found some cool culinary objects in the Art Institute's new classical galleries.
• The Admiral Theatre's toy drive is back.
• A local Muslim group launched a campaign to reclaim the word jihad.
• Police say they will crack down on people putting up Chief Keef promo posters.
• The House Ethics Committee has advanced its investigation of Rep. Aaron Schock.
• The Florentine brought back its free pizza happy hour.
• Springfield is mulling water restrictions as the drought continues.
• 5 Rabbit is launching a new beer on Thursday to coincide with the solstice.
• An Indiana man threatened a school shooting.