What The Hell Happened This Weekend: 10 Stories You May Have Missed
By Amy Cavanaugh in News on Jul 15, 2013 2:15PM
• This American Life aired its 500th episode this week and we rounded up 5 essential Chicago episodes.
• A car drove into fresh cement in Urbana.
• There's a new mural downtown.
• Make our easy chicken and kale soup.
• Weekend Theater featured the 1909 Plan of Chicago.
• Want to win 20 years of free burritos? Chipotle is having a contest for its 20th birthday.
• Dick Mell misses the old day of politics.
• The Onion is going to cease publication in Madison, the city where it got its start.
• The Sun-Times has folded its book section.
• This Around Town gallery looks at baseball in the city.