Extra Extra: Two Arrested For Trespassing At Wrigley Field
- Two Pennsylvania men, both 25 years old, were arrested for trespassing in Wrigley Field. [Trib]
- An off-duty officer fatally shot a burglary suspect in Lincoln Park [Sun-Times]
- Minneapolis mayor R.T. Rybak will invite same-sex Chicago couples to marry there at an ad campaign unveiling Thursday [Windy City Times]
- A super classy nursing assistant was arrested for allegedly punching an elderly woman in the chest in northwest suburban Bartlett. [CBS 2 Chicago]
- 5 have been killed, and 12 injured, this weekend so far. [Huff Post Chicago]
Keep up with Chicagoist on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you by signing up for our newsletter. Feel free to purchase some official Chicagoist merchandise.