Extra Extra: Oak Park Record Shop Vies For Free Super Bowl Ad Spot
- Oak Park's 40-year-old Val Halla's record store has entered a small-business contest to win a free ad in the next Super Bowl. [Oak Park]
- A woman sued Skokie Police claiming she was injured by them [Trib]
- Dogfish Head brews beer made with space dust. [Beer lnfo]
- Four Days In Chicago, a documentary by director Haskell Wexler on the 2012 NATO summit, is due out later this year. [lMDB]
- The Affordable Care Act could pose problems for youth seeking full-time jobs. [Chicago Bureau].