Extra Extra: Michael Jordan, Yvette Preito Expecting First Child
- Former Bulls legend Michael Jordan and his wife, model Yvette Preito, are expecting their first child. [Us Weekly]
- A North Shore family with deep ties to Mayor Emanuel could stand to reap a fortune off the former Michael Reese Hospital site. [Sun-Times]
- GOP gubernatorial frontrunner Bruce Rauner is portraying himself as a populist in campaign ads but his real estate portfolio says otherwise: Rauner earned $53 million in 2012. [Trib, Sun-Times]
- Former Metra Chairman Brad O’Halloran’s link to a suburban bank led to an ethics inquiry. [Daily Herald]
- A Just Harvest, a Rogers Park-based nonprofit that feeds the hungry, has had a record-breaking season so far. [WBEZ]
Keep up with Chicagoist on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you by signing up for our newsletter. Feel free to purchase some official Chicagoist merchandise.