Extra Extra: Police-Related Lawsuits Cost Chicago Taxpayers $500+ Million
- Police-related lawsuits filed against the city have cost taxpayers more than $500 million since 2004. [BGA]
- Time Out Chicago takes a look at the lime crisis. Get ready for a lot less tequila with lime this summer. [TOC]
- The Cubs are considering selling minority shares in the ballclub to help finance their renovation plan if rooftop owners continue to throw shade. [Trib]
- Mayor Emanuel isn’t keen on the idea of a transit superagency. [Sun-Times]
- The Commission on Chicago Landmarks will consider a proposal to make Fulton Market and the popular restaurant stretch of Randolph Street into landmarks. [DNAinfo]
Keep up with Chicagoist on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you by signing up for our newsletter. Feel free to purchase some official Chicagoist merchandise.