Extra Extra: Blue Line Passenger Leave Notes Warning About Wet Seats
- Someone on the Blue Line is leaving notes warning fellow passengers about wet seats on trains. [CBS 2]
- A high-ranking member of a supergang known as the Hobos flipped and turned star witness. [Sun-Times]
- We now know about the Chicago native who was killed in Syria fighting for ISIS. [Trib]
- An 11-year-old girl evaded being kidnapped but told police she saw another girl in a van, screaming and bound in duct tape. [DNAinfo Chicago]
- The Reader takes a look at the politics of Chicago potholes. [Reader]
Keep up with Chicagoist on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you by signing up for our newsletter. Feel free to purchase some official Chicagoist merchandise.