Thanks to This Week's Advertisers
By Morgan Walters in News on Sep 12, 2014 9:00PM
We would like to take a moment to thank this week's advertisers on Chicagoist.
- How To Get Away With Murder. New series premieres September 25th on ABC. Professor Annalise Keating gets entangled with four law students from her class “How to Get Away with Murder.” Little do they know that they will have to apply what they learned to real life.
- NatureBox. Deliciously fun, naturally easy snacks delivered to your door! Order your NatureBox today and your tastebuds will never be bored again.
- Plated. Time to kick your take-out habit and order fresh, pre-portioned ingredients and exciting recipes from Plated! Everything you need comes straight to your door, so you can relax and enjoy the cooking experience!
- Davis Cup: USA vs Slovakia at Sears Centre America. Purchase your tickets today!
- Blue Apron. Enjoy fresh ingredients and great recipes delivered weekly to your home. And get this, Chicagoist readers get two meals FREE! Sign up today to start cooking.
- Metro Chicago Check out the upcoming concerts now!
- Schubas Tavern & Lincoln Hall. Check out the list of upcoming shows and purchase tickets!
- Mike Birbiglia, Thank God For Jokes 2014 Tour. Saturday, September 20th at Chicago Theatre.
- American Apparel, with 4 stores in Chicago, you can look your best anywhere you go.