Extra Extra: NBC, BGA Sue CPS
- NBC and the Better Government Association sue CPS for violating Open Records Law. [BGA]
- University of Chicago paleontologist Paul Sereno described the recently unearthed fossils of Spinosaurus as “half duck, half crocodile” and all larger than Sue the T. Rex. [Trib]
- Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan’s office recovered nearly $100 million in unpaid gas taxes. [Sun-Times]
- Another bacon event in Chicago. [DNAinfo]
- Uncommon Ground’s Greenstar Brewery makes it debut as the first organic brewery in Illinois. [Reader]
Keep up with Chicagoist on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you by signing up for our newsletter. Feel free to purchase some official Chicagoist merchandise.