Extra Extra: Baker Miller Opens Monday
- Baker Miller, Chicago's self-described "first grain-centric sweet & savory bake-house," opens bright and early Monday. [DNAinfo]
- Gloria Jean’s Coffees is attempting a comeback. [Crain's]
- The Reader talks to MfK's Scott Worsham. [Reader]
- Ale Syndicate and Arcade Brewery are sharing the same space in Logan Square. [Trib]
- A Cannabis food truck was in Chicago Wednesday. How did we miss this? [NBC 5]
Keep up with Chicagoist on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you by signing up for our newsletter. Feel free to purchase some official Chicagoist merchandise.