Extra Extra: Cardinal George Being Treated For Infection At Home
By Lisa White in News on Sep 24, 2014 10:45PM
- Cardinal George, who is currently in treatment for cancer, has a cellulitis infection in his right foot. The infection is being treated with antibiotics while George is working from home. The infection will prevent him from flying on a trip he had previously scheduled later this week. [Sun-Times]
- The unattended bag that prompted a partial evacuation in Terminal 1 at O'hare International Airport earlier today was found to have no explosives in it. [Sun-Times]
- A local tennis couch hopes that Chicago will soon become a national hub for minority players. [Huffington Post Chicago]
- Bears linebacker Shea McClellin will miss his second consecutive game this Sunday when the Bears host the Packers at Soldier Field. McClellin is recovering from a broken hand. [Tribune]
- Michael Gebert went frog-giggin' with Elizabeth chef Iliana Regan. [Reader]
Keep up with Chicagoist on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you by signing up for our newsletter. Feel free to purchase some official Chicagoist merchandise.