Thanks to This Week's Advertisers
By Morgan Walters in News on Sep 26, 2014 9:00PM
We would like to take a moment to thank this week's advertisers on Chicagoist.
- How To Get Away With Murder. New series premieres September 25th on ABC. Professor Annalise Keating gets entangled with four law students from her class “How to Get Away with Murder.” Little do they know that they will have to apply what they learned to real life.
- BarkBox. Want to treat your own pup to the magic of a monthly BarkBox? Gothamist readers receive 20% off any new subscription!
- Lively Water Whiskey Festival. November 15th at the Field Museum - reserve your spot today!
- Chicago Architecture Foundation presents Open House Chicago. A free public festival that offers behind-the-scenes access to 150 buildings across Chicago, October 18-19.
- SAIC. School of the Art Institute of Chicago now offers Art and Design courses for adults. Fall 2014 classes begin October 1st. SAIC Graduate Open House is on October 4th!
- MasterChef. Now casting Season 6! Attend an open call from 10AM to 6PM.
- Blue Apron. Enjoy fresh ingredients and great recipes delivered weekly to your home. And get this, Chicagoist readers get two meals FREE! Sign up today to start cooking.
- Metro Chicago Check out the upcoming concerts now!
- Schubas Tavern & Lincoln Hall. Check out the list of upcoming shows and purchase tickets!
- Erasure, The Violet Flame Tour. Chicago Theatre October 3rd and 4th. Tickets on sale now!
- American Apparel, with 4 stores in Chicago, you can look your best anywhere you go.