Extra Extra: City Contractor Still Gets Millions In Work Despite Ban
- A ban on city contracts didn’t stop an electrical company from receiving $3.1 million in work from Chicago Public Schools. [Sun-Times]
- A former Walgreens CFO sued the company for defamation. [Crain's]
- Federal Railroad Administration officials on Thursday said Metra was “generally compliant” with safety matters. That isn’t a ringing endorsement. [Trib]
- CTA is seeking bids for more rail cars. [Trib]
- Charles Joly is leaving The Aviary at the end of the month. [Eater]
Keep up with Chicagoist on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you by signing up for our newsletter. Feel free to purchase some official Chicagoist merchandise.