Extra Extra: Most Chicago Aldermen Accept Pay Raise
- Over half of city Aldermen seeking re-election accepted a 2015 pay increase because Chicago. [Trib]
- Dick Durbin will chair a hearing next month on “The State of Civil and Human Rights in the United States.” Ferguson will be on the agenda. [STL Today]
- The FAA outlines necessary changes to avoid air travel cockups like the one that happened in September when a radar facility in Aurora caught fire. [CBS 2]
- Former Chicago Rush owner David Staral Jr. was arrested for lying about his assets when he purchased the team. [Trib]
- Members of one of Chicago’s Chinese gangs were arrested for shaking down restaurants for money. [Sun-Times]
Keep up with Chicagoist on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you by signing up for our newsletter. Feel free to purchase some official Chicagoist merchandise.