Extra Extra: Security Check-In At Midway Over A Mile Long
- Holy crap: Security checks at Midway Airport were over a mile long Sunday. Everybody gotta get home. [Huff Po]
- Players for the St. Louis Rams showed support for Ferguson by holding their hands up. [Bleacher Report]
- Mayor Emanuel's birthday was yesterday. *Slowclap* [Facebook]
- The Bulls lead the Nets 47-42 at the half. [Chicago Bulls Twitter]
- A Chicago police officer was suspended and accused of firing his gun at a suburban policeman while off duty. [Trib]
Keep up with Chicagoist on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you by signing up for our newsletter. Feel free to purchase some official Chicagoist merchandise.