What The Hell Happened This Weekend? 7 Stories You Might Have Missed
By Lisa White in News on Mar 30, 2015 2:00PM
- We celebrated the start of a delicious holiday since April has been declared Bacon Month in Chicago.
- Despite claiming he'd endorse "anybody but Rahm" just last month, Ald. Bob Fioretti announced he was endorsing Mayor Rahm Emanuel for the April runoff election.
- We celebrated the birthday of Nelson Algren.
- Ahead of his Sunday night show, we previewed Earl Sweatshirt's new music.
- After an invitation to view an amputation demonstration at the International Museum of Surgical Science from the Obscura Society, we couldn't resist sharing some cool pictures.
- Need some spice in your life? Check out Spicemode Indian Sauces.
- In Around Town we stood in the shadows but also enjoyed a few good hair days.