What The Hell Happened This Weekend? Chief Keef's Hologram, CPS Cuts And Food Science
By Selena Fragassi in News on Jul 27, 2015 1:00PM
- CPS announced plans to chop more than half of its bus routes in order to save some cash, but many worry about student safety with the longer walking distances to new bus stops.
- Chief Keef tried to hold his hologram concert again this weekend—this time in Hammond, Indiana—but cops busted the gig within minutes.
- We took a look back at South Michigan Avenue in a flashback photo from the '50s and my what a difference 60 years makes.
- The Zhou Brothers talked about their journey to art with the help of Ed Paschke, retold in a new exhibition.
- We explored some interesting new food science trends at the Institute of Food Technologists Expo.
- In Around Town we took a roundabout route and were running in circles and found some great summer activities on the waterfront.