Eataly Will Let You Eat Everything It Makes For One September Night
By Anthony Todd in Food on Aug 31, 2016 3:39PM
Pizza Trio / Courtesy Eataly
Once in a while an event comes along which makes us wonder, "How could the organizers possibly be making any money on this event?" Well, the night that Eataly is calling "SeptemberFest" falls into this category in a big way, and if you're a fan of the food hall, you really, really will want to buy tickets.
On Sept. 16, 2016, Eataly will close early to regular shoppers. The entire place will get cleared out, and starting at 5 p.m., ticket holders for the event will be allowed in. What do you get? Complete access to everything at Eataly, all-you-care-to-eat. And no, we're not kidding.
Every one of their second floor restaurants will be offering heaps of Italian delights, and you can have all you want. If you've wanted to do a restaurant crawl around Eataly but couldn't afford it, now's your chance. There's beer, wine, cocktails, coffee, pastries, and just about everything else you can think of. The full guide to the event is below, but here are a few of our favorites.
- If you have kids, there's a ballon artist, a kids pasta and pizza making activity, a scavenger hunt and more, all from 5 - 7 p.m.
- For the adults, there's unlimited sausages and beer in the Birreria, along with brewery tours.
- In the evening, there are unlimited freshly-shucked oysters and whole-roasted pigs, along with hard-to-find large format wines being poured freely.
- There's an entire negroni bar.
- Live music and burlesque that goes into the night.
Here's the part we couldn't believe. The whole party only costs $45 if you buy tickets in advance. Which you should. And kids under 10 get in for free, so bring the whole family.