Week Around the -ists
By Staff in Miscellaneous on Feb 10, 2008 9:19PM
- Gothamist was amazed after the Giants won the Super Bowl, the city went wild, and it witnessed a ticker-tape parade.
- Barack Obama drew 20,000+ ahead of Seattle’s Saturday caucus.
- Londonist had Super Tuesday too.
- Elusive guerrilla street artist Banksy revisits Los Angeles.
- After the Patriots lost the Super Bowl and came this close to making history, Bostonist spent much of the week consoling itself and trying to think about baseball.
- Toronto has been experiencing a ton of snow lately, so they tried to make the best of it by photographing a big, organized snowball fight.
- SFist partook in some hipster bashing.
- Shanghaiist uncovered all the sordid details of Hong Kong's biggest celebrity sex scandal ever.
- DCist was concerned about a new reality TV show in the works that might make people who live in Washington look like privileged jerks.
- Phillyist wants a pet baby more than anything in the world.
- Chicagoist had a time honored motorists vs. cyclists debate.
- Austinist reported on seven-time Tour de France champ and crybaby Lance Armstrong's hissy fit at a local venue.