By Marcus Gilmer in Miscellaneous on Aug 5, 2009 10:00PM
Photo by kern.justin
- Chicago Public Schools head Michael Scott announced he has been subpoenaed by a grand jury in connection with the investigation into admission practices at some of the system's more elite schools.
- Remember the guy who had his wife, mistress, and two other women glue his penis to his body? Now he's going to jail.
- CTA workers caught yammering on cell phones when they should be working will be fired, according to a new edict handed down by the agency.
- Illegally parked in a handicap space? Someone's probably reporting you to the authorities.
- Having a local R&B singer who has a hit song called "Birthday Sex" help the Chicago Public Schools with their "Back to School" campaign does not sit well with some people.
- More Lollapalooza help from WBEZ's Council of Hipsters.