What The Hell Happened This Weekend? 10 Stories You Might Have Missed
- The eastbound Kennedy Expressway reopened nearly 24 hours ahead of schedule. By June 23, we should be done with #carmageddon altogether.
- "She’s facing 15 years as an accessory to murder and has nothing positive to say to me this day."
- A new book by Kari Lydersen looks at the decade-plus fight to clean Chicago's skies on the near South Side.
- A truck thought to have been transporting Petcoke jacknifed near the Chicago/Indiana border Friday night.
- Chicago's Walking Bicycles hasn't released an album since 2009, and the forthcoming "To Him That Wills The Way" proves it was worth the wait.
- Phil Ashbach, the owner of Fatso's Last Stand, previously known as Phil's Last Stand, has died of brain cancer.
- Here is a rundown of classic villains that voters might like better as mayor than the current one.
- If you plan on drinking in the public way during the Pride Parade, make it count.
- Kenneth Griffin, CEO of investment firm Citadel LLC and the richest man in the state, donated $2.5 million to Bruce Rauner's Gubernatorial campaign.