What The Hell Happened This Weekend? 9 Stories You Might Have Missed
By Jon Graef in News on Nov 3, 2014 2:40PM
- He made it! Nik Wallenda walked a tightrope over downtown Chicago.
- Ald. Deb Mell committed quite the social media fail with a questionable joke at the expense of colleague and mayoral candidate Bob Fioretti.
- Carmelized roasted brussels sprouts paired with sauteed mushrooms and cheesy grits make for a warming seasonal meal.
- Griffin Theatre's regional production of Titanic maintains its epic-sized emotion with a pared-down cast.
- Here are some signs Rahm Emanuel may be lingering around your home, hungover with Samhain fever, even after Halloween.
- Blonde Redhead will be at Bottom Lounge Monday night as part of the Midwest leg of their tour to promote Barragán, their first studio album since 2010.
- Marriott Theatre's The King and I is a beautifully done, but outdated, mega-musical.
- Our Weekend Playlist celebrated Dia de los Muertos with a slew of songs about the traditional holiday.
- You didn’t think you were going to get that $7.7 million in ill-gotten red light camera revenue back, now, did you?