Send Us Your Wildest Summer Festival Stories
By Tankboy in Arts & Entertainment on Jul 25, 2016 6:38PM
Let's rage! (Tyler LaRiviere/Chicagoist)
With Spring Awakening and Mamby On The Beach and Pitchfork in the rearview mirror, Lollapalooza and Riot Fest still ahead (among others), we are firmly ensconced in Major Summer Festival Season™. And if there's something every single festival has in common it is this: People have some wild times that make for great stories.
We're looking for some of readers' absolute craziest festival experiences that highlight the wilder side of summer. A few examples might include:
- Who out there has had celebrity run-ins that ended in adventure?
- Any weird stories about scoring, um, mood enhancers? Or burying contraband on the grounds ahead of time?
- What's your wildest hook-up story while dancing (or something else) amongst thousands?
- Have you ever been thrown out for doing something like jumping onstage and twerking with the stars?
- Ever been arrested at a fest? Why?
- Did you crash the gates, jump the walls or just sneak in? What happened next?
- Anything that's unforgettable is fair game.
We want to hear from everyone, so if you've ever attended or worked or performed at a music festival you must have at least one insane experience you'd like to share with Chicagoist. Complete anonymity is guaranteed, so don't be shy about the details.
Email us at email@example.com with "Fest stories" in the subject line with your tantalizing tales.